- 1.5 oz Avril amaretto
- 3 oz of Quebec cranberry juice
- 0.25 oz of simple ginger syrup
- 3 oz Harrington Juniper Berry Sparkling Water, chilled
- Mint leaf
- In a glass filled with ice, combine the amaretto, cranberry juice and ginger syrup.
- Add Harrington Sparkling Water.
- Garnish with mint.
Lau's Tip: To make simple ginger syrup, simply add slices of fresh ginger in a 1: 1 mixture of sugar and water. Simmer uncovered for about 30 minutes, then strain through a sieve.
Nutritional value for one serving:
138 Kcal, 6 g fat, 21 g carbohydrate (0 g fiber), 0 g protein.